Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- ConvertKit custom fields mapping support.
- ConvertKit API updated to version 3.
- MailWizz API Updated.
- CleverReach double opt-in support.
- SendinBlue subscriber name sync issue.
- Anonymize IP for event tracking.
- ConvertFox tag sync issue.
- Global site tag support for Google analytics.
- Klaviyo API list limit issue.
- Additional fields ( GDPR, referral, IP address ) for Sendy subscriptions.
- Display hidden groups for MailChimp integration.
- Handled scripts loading on Beaver builder page editor screen.
- ConvertFox integration.
- View selection while Google Analytics authentication.
- Retrieving Google Analytics data according to timezone.
- Google Analytics tracking code.
- Active Campaign user resubscribe not working.
- CSS conflict with the OptimizePress plugin.
- Result limit issue while displaying Google Analytics data.
- Introduced filter hook to add attributes to front-end scripts.
- The issue with checkbox field multiple values not passing to a mailer.
- Removed sequence field validation while Ontraport connection.
- Checkbox field issue after importing call-to-action.
- The issue with domain name validation for Google analytics authentication.
- Incorrect plugin name on the plugins page.
- Added MailWizz integration.
- Analytics not displaying on dashboard due to invalid access token issue.
- Added Sendlane integration.
- Option to Import/Export Call-to-action.
- Compatibility for tracking Convert Pro events with Google Analytics plus plugin.
- Google Analytics impression count not working when adding tracking code for me option selected.
- Connects: GetResponse issue with the missing name field.
- Connects: Drip subscription issue when the user is already subscribed.
- Connects: Mailgun: Connection issue fix.
- Connects: MailPoet: Existing user subscription error.
- Connects: MailChimp list fetching count increased to 100.
- Connects: GetResponse issue with mapping checkboxes.
- Call-to-action that fail A/B test is now paused instead of deleted.
- Modified Mautic integration notice.
- Mailpoet double opt-in added.
- Connects – AWeber subscription issue when only email field is added
- PHP Warning for A/B Test Cron function.
- Improvement – Analytics: Shows account name to which Google Analytics is connected.
- New – Added Mailgun integration.
- New – Added VerticalResponse integration.
- Security Fix: A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was discovered in HTML links, WordPress core has patched its vulnerability in 4.8.2 release and we’ve also fixed it for Convert Pro – Addon.
- Fix – Connects: Shows incorrect authentication form for few mailers.