ConvertPlug provides a wide range of well-designed templates you can use from. It allows you to import external modules that can be used within it.
You can also export a style and save it for future use.
Exporting a Module from ConvertPlug
Let us see how we can export a modal popup from ConvertPlug.
1. Open the Modal Designer Page. Click on the “Export Button“
2. The Export button is seen in line with the Modal Name.
3. All the modal settings will be downloaded within a zip file.
Importing a Module to ConvertPlug
Let us see how we can import a Modal popup in ConvertPlug.
1. Open the Modal Designer Page. Click on the “Import Modal” Button.
2. Import the zip File through Media Library or Upload it from your Computer.
Just like the Modal popup, shown in the above example, you can import and export any style in ConvertPlug.