- Fixed: Hidden field not displayed in the frontend.
- Fixed: Checkbox field not rendering HTML in the frontend.
- Fixed: Create Campaign button not working.
- Fixed: Exporting CSV file for contacts not working for the particular campaign.
- Fixed: Contact details not displaying.
- Fixed: Delete Campaign not working.
- Fixed: Campaign Analytics not displayed.
- Fixed: Unnecessary displaying of the HTML span tag when used shortcode.
- Fixed: Dropdown field not displayed in the frontend.
- Fixed: Timezone variable exception
Check out what's new with Convert Plus
- Fixed: Activate License link not displayed on the Plugins Page.
- Improvement: Hardened the security of plugin.
- Improvement: Compatibility with latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules.
- Fixed: PHP triggered an error while generating the markup due to PHP buffer.
- Fixed: The Pop-up not displaying on the website having the same Post, Page & category.
# Important Security Update: Update Now!
A security researcher privately reported a bug about cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
Our team immediately took action, and provided the required patch within 2 hours, releasing the update on the same day after thorough validation.
Users don’t need to panic. We haven’t heard of any exploit attempts using this vulnerability. However, we strongly recommend all our users to update Convert Plus as soon as possible.
We take security very seriously and put in continuous efforts to keep our products safe, secure and reliable.
Convert Plus version 3.5.2 has no known security vulnerabilities. And it is recommended that you update it now!
You will soon receive an update notification in your WordPress backend. If not, please make sure you’ve activated your license key.
Looking for another feature or improvement in the plugin? Or just wish to speak out your mind? Please feel free to write to us!
- Fixed: PHP trigger an error while generating the markup due to PHP buffer.
- New : Google reCAPTCHA V2.
- Fixed: Conflict with smart-cookie-kit plugin.(The plugin was not allowing the Convert Plus settings to be saved.)
- Fixed: The Pop-up displayed even if the Page,Post and category number are same.
- Fixed: Leads not adding to the Convert Plus default campaign.
- Fixed: Customizer not loading due to Conflict with 404 -301 plugin.
- Fixed: PHP warning notices.
– Security: User with none role gets created on form submission by curl request for variants.
- Improved sanitization, escaping and other security improvements.
Fix : Security vulnerability fix.
– Security update with cross-site scripting vulnerability issue.
– Improvement: Import/ Export includes analytics.
– Fixed: Resolved conflict with `Order Attachment Pro for WooCommerce` plugin.
– Fixed: Error notification email issue.
– New: Option to display a popup if Woocommerce item is in the cart on exit intent trigger.
– New: Option to load Js/CSS asynchronous.
– Fixed: Form Separator error for Jugaad style of the inline module.
– Fixed: Conflict with Twenty Nineteen Theme.
– Fixed: Direct Download Template Close Link not working.
– Fixed: Share count not working issue due to some API get deprecated.
– Improved: The extra addition of the slashes in the enqueue style.
– Improved: Added version number to all CSS and JS files.
– Fixes: Added ‘after_cp_activate’ action hook.
– Fixes: Error_logs for Geolocation.
– Fixes: PharData class not exist error.